100 ways i love you

100 ways to say “I love you”

100 ways to say “I love you”
1. You are beautiful.
2. I love your smile.
3. Here, let me get that for you.
4. I love seeing you wake up in the morning.
5. You are amazing.
6. I love (this) about you
7. Stay safe. Text me when you
get there
8. I love when you do (this)
9. I think you’re beautiful when
10. You’re too good for me.
11. I don’t deserve you.
12. I care about you.
13. Don’t put yourself down like
that.
14. I adore you.
15. I can’t stop thinking about
you.
16. Seeing you makes me smile.
17. I need you by my side.
18. I’m thankful for you.
19. You make me a better person.
20. You complete me.
21. Have a good day at work
22. You’re the light of my life.
23. Seeing you makes my day.
24. I get butterflies every time we talk.
25. I’m so lucky to have you; I
don’t know how I got so lucky.
26. You set my heart on fire.
27. I’ll walk you home.
28. I love to make you happy.
29. You’re my soulmate.
30. You’re my best friend.
31. I can’t wait to see you
(again).
32. You mean the world to me.
33. You’re my rock.
34. I value you.
35. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
36. I love being around you.
37. Pull over and let me drive
some.
38. Take my jacket, it’s cold
outside.
39. I want you.
40. You complete me.
41. You’re my happiness.
42. Do you need anything?
43. I want to hold your hand and
never let go.
44. You’re the only one for me.
45. You are my heaven on earth.
46. Every time I look at you I fall
in love all over again.
47. Drive safe.
48. I don’t know what I’d do
without you.
49. Forever isn’t too long, because I know I’ll be with you.
50. I’d rather argue with you than kiss someone else.
51. You look great today.
52. I love that ___ on you.
53. You look cute when you put
your glasses.
54. I’ll always be here; I’m here for you.
55. My heart hurts when you’re
not around.
56. I can’t think of what my life
would be like without you.
57. We’re perfect for each other.
58. I cherish you; you’re more
important than anything else in my life.
59. I will love you until I die, and
even after.
60. You’re mine.
61. I support you.
62. I’m addicted to you.
63. You’re perfect in my eyes.
64. Take this; it’ll help you feel
better.
65. I can’t wait to see you.
66. You’re the only one for me.
67. I’m crazy about you.
68. I had an amazing time with
you.
69. I feel so lucky to have you.
70. I’ll never let you go; I’ll never
want to.
71. I hope this moment never
ends.
72. You leave me breathless.
73. I’d do anything for you.
74. Seeing you happy makes me
happy.
75. I’m sorry for hurting your
feelings.
76. You always find a way to
make me smile.
77. I can’t put what I feel for you
into words; it’s too great.
78. I still get jealous even though I know you’re mine.
79. I’m listening to you.
80. I made this for you, I know it’s your favorite.
81. I’m excited and nervous for
tonight with you.
82. I got you your favorite candy.
83. I’ll always care about you.
84. I made you breakfast.
85. I can never stay mad at you.
86. I love your eyes; they’re
gorgeous.
87. I love that outfit on you.
88. You look so cute.
89. You’re the highlight of my day.
90. How’d you sleep?
91. Your smile makes my heart go crazy.
92. I hate seeing you cry.
93. It’s my job to make you
happy.
94. I want to spend more time
with you.
95. I’ll fix it.
96. I hate when we argue.
97. You’re the only person I want to live my life with.
98. You drive me crazy (in a good way).
99. I’m proud of you.
100. I trust you, I always will.

አስተያየቶች

ከዚህ ጦማር ታዋቂ ልጥፎች

አይሰው

እቴጌ ጣይቱ ብጡል (ብርሀን ዘ ኢትዮጵያ)

ደራሲ ዶ/ር ሀዲስ ዓለማየሁ (ሃዲስ ኣለማየሁ)